Staff who need to be fully prepared to deliver presentations:
- To their teams - To clients - To other audiences internal to the company - To other audiences external to the company
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions - Delegate Presentations – with full feedback
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Prepare and structure an effective presentation - Prepare themselves properly for that presentation - Deliver that presentation with confidence - Use the various visual aids that a presenter might choose to employ in creating a stimulating presentation - Deal with the different types of people who they will encounter in their presentations
This course aims to improve public speaking skills of the trainees by practical exercises supported by relevant theory. It's designed for everyone, mostly conference speakers and team-meeting presenters.
This course aims to improve PowerPoint skills of the trainees by practical exercises supported by relevant theory. It’s designed for everyone, mostly presentation designers, but also conference speakers and team-meeting presenters.
The course is dedicated to sales teams. It focuses on leveraging PowerPoint's functions that aid in the sales process, ie. how to show data effectively, how not to over-clutter slides, and what to focus on in a sales deck.
This course will give you the knowledge about how to present finance information (numbers) in PowerPoint and not just the presentations skills itself. You will be able to present finance information in more professional way.
Improving the ability to prepare an attractive presentation using Powerpoint and other tools
Sales representatives, consultants, research and teaching staff, managers, teachers, corporate employees, SMEs and public institutions, for which the challenge is to stand in front of a group of people, say to them, arousing interest
Pfizer, Hewlett Packard, DellEMC and VMware have benefited from this programme, developing a better balance in their influencing style and demonstrating a resilient response to challenges in the work place. If you want to : • Create high-performing work teams • Consistently win contracts from pitching • Successfully negotiate the best deals • Build shareholder value, year on year... then you need our influencing programme
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to prepare and deliver a convincing PowerPoint presentation. From technical preparation to skillful delivery, each essential point is covered in this interactive workshop.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply the right mindset for delivering a powerful and convincing presentation - Practice effective communication techniques to enhance a presentation - Prepare PowerPoint slides that complement and strengthen a presentation - Create a connection with the audience that facilitates trust and enables the sale of an idea, proposal, product or service
- Leaders and Managers - Engineers - Researchers - Consultants - Persons with little or no business background - Persons preparing to propose an idea or proposal
Format of the Course
- Workshop format with lots of exercises and practice in a lively and engaging environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange