With over 11 years experience, NobleProg is known for providing consultancy of the highest calibre.
Proven and Experienced.
- We have a proven record for meeting and exceeding client expectations, even in the most demanding and challenging circumstances.
- Our consultants are highly experienced expert practitioners in their field, with extensive technical backgrounds, ensuring that the advice you receive will be based on technical expertise combined with real world knowledge.
The focus of our IT Consulting services is understanding your business: how you work, and what you want to achieve. This will form the basis of our relationship from the outset.
Our team will be your team and we will be fully invested in your success.
- We want to understand your business and how the work we undertake fits into your business model.
- We will fully immerse ourselves in the requirement and provide a tailored solution.
Covering a wide range of skills and technologies we have the capability to support a vast range of projects, and deploy the most cost effective solution to the requirements.
Quality and Value.
NobleProg is experienced in supporting:
SHORT TERM ENGAGEMENTS: resolving pressing issues.
LONGER TERM ENGAGEMENTS: embedding a single or multiple consultants to help deliver projects from the initial planning stages, through to implementation and knowledge transfer.
We can also support interim staffing to ensure critical roles within an organisation are not left vacant for any length of time, covering the full range of roles from programmer to CTO.
In all of our consulting projects we will have an open and honest dialogue with the client organisation to assess scope and suggest the best and most efficient way to proceed.
This often involves the consulting team providing a comprehensive transfer of knowledge, ensuring that organisations do not have to rely on third parties to maintain or update solutions in the future. Utilising our core training business, we can also provide consulting support around managed learning services, learning pathways, and Reskilling.
3 steps following your enquiry:
- One of our team will contact you the same working day to start discussing your needs. We will undertake a high level review of your requirement to help you determine if we are the right consultancy provider and to establish the most appropriate consultant from our team of experts.
- We will then arrange a call with the proposed consultant, who will undertake a thorough discussion around technicalities / existing setup / business plans to start the scope of work and how to progress.
- We will create a bespoke proposal including the commercial agreements, activities to be undertaken and timeline. Once agreed we will create the formal statement of work.
Upskilling, Reskilling, Adapting and Improving
NobleProg U.K. Ireland and Netherlands