Local, instructor-led live ONAP (Open Network Automation Platform) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use ONAP to automate networking services.
ONAP training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live ONAP training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Ireland or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Ireland. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The course build up the whole picture and helped me understand in depth how to deal with everyday tasks I perform with Tenable Census Manager.
Course: Nessus Manager
I generally was benefit from the whole training.
Course: Nessus Manager
|onap||ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation||14 hours||ONAP (Open Networking Automation Platform) is an open source platform for orchestrating and automating physical and virtual network elements. ONAP originated from OpenECOMP and Open-Orchestrator (Open-O) and is managed by The Linux Foundation. |
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use ONAP to automate networking services.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand, install and configure the various components in the ONAP ecosystem
- Carry out real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions
- Design, create, orchestrate, and monitor VNFs, SDNs and other network services
- Efficiently manage the entire networking lifecycle using a software-driven approach
- Develop, deploy, and scale a network using the latest open source technologies and practices
- IT engineers
- Network engineers
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of ONAP
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about ONAP, please visit: https://www.onap.org/
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Dublin Sandyford||Tue, 2019-04-16 09:30||2310EUR / 3160EUR|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Dublin Airport||Wed, 2019-04-17 09:30||2310EUR / 3110EUR|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Dublin Ballsbridge||Mon, 2019-05-06 09:30||2310EUR / 3110EUR|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Dublin Jury's Inn||Wed, 2019-05-08 09:30||2310EUR / 3510EUR|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Limerick Strand Hotel||Thu, 2019-05-09 09:30||2310EUR / 3310EUR|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Advanced Statistics using SPSS Predictive Analytics Software||Limerick Strand Hotel||Mon, 2019-04-22 09:30||5400EUR / 7200EUR|
|Basics of Bioinformatics||Limerick Strand Hotel||Tue, 2019-04-23 09:30||4050EUR / 5450EUR|
|R for Data Analysis and Research||Dublin Jury's Inn||Tue, 2019-05-28 09:30||1350EUR / 2050EUR|
|Statistics for Researchers||Dublin Ballsbridge||Mon, 2019-06-10 09:30||6750EUR / 8450EUR|
|IoT security||Dublin Jury's Inn||Mon, 2019-07-08 09:30||4158EUR / 5858EUR|
We are looking to expand our presence in Ireland!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!