Local instructor-led live Insurtech training courses in Ireland.
Course: OptaPlanner in Practice
Course: Insurtech: A Practical Introduction for Managers
Insurtech Course Outlines
Insurtech (a.k.a Digital Insurance) refers to the convergence of insurance + new technologies. In the field of Insurtech "digital insurers" apply technology innovations to their business and operating models in order to reduce costs, improve the customer experience and enhance the agility of their operations.
In this instructor-led training, participants will gain an understanding of the technologies, methods and mindset needed to bring about a digital transformation within their organizations and in the industry at large. The training is aimed at managers who need to gain a big picture understanding, break down the hype and jargon, and take the first steps in establishing an Insurtech strategy.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Discuss Insurtech and all its component parts intelligently and systematically
- Identify and demystify the role of each key technology within Insurtech.
- Draft a general strategy for implementing Insurtech within their organization
- Technologists within the insurance industry
- Insurance stakeholders
- Consultants and business analysts
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and case study group activities
Upcoming Insurtech Courses
Limerick Strand Hotel
Dublin St. Kevin's
Weekend Insurtech courses, Evening Insurtech training, Insurtech boot camp, Insurtech instructor-led, Weekend Insurtech training, Evening Insurtech courses, Insurtech coaching, Insurtech instructor, Insurtech trainer, Insurtech training courses, Insurtech classes, Insurtech on-site, Insurtech private courses, Insurtech one on one training