Learn job-ready skills for in-demand jobs with top Google Training and Certificates. Online or onsite, instructor-led live Google training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice offering flexible, professional-level training.
Google training courses are available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Google trainings in Ireland can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
- Going into the account together to look for pain points and optimizations - Getting the checklist and other ressources
Elyssa Van Landeghem, NOE NATURE SA
Course: Google AdWords: Beginner to Advanced
Google Course Outlines in Ireland
- Understand the fundamentals of Google BigQuery and its use for data analytics and cloud computing.
- Use Google BigQuery for data management and complex SQL queries.
- Implement query optimization strategies to improve performance.
- Integrate BigQuery with other Google Cloud services.
- Configure and manage Kubernetes on Google Cloud.
- Deploy, manage and scale a Kubernetes cluster.
- Deploy containerized (Docker) applications on Google Cloud.
- Migrate an existing Kubernetes environment from on-premise to Google Cloud.
- Integrate Kubernetes with third-party continuous integration (CI) software.
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery in Kubernetes.
- Develop web applications with Google Apps Script.
- Build add-ons to extend Google products, such as Gmail.
- Perform system administration tasks.
- Connect to a data source from a Google product.
- Set up Google Analytics to collect website data.
- Create and analyze reports.
- Gain insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Run a Google AdWords campaign that captures high-quality leads.
- Create a Google AdWords campaign to increase sales.
- Implement a bid strategy to profit on advertisement expenses.
- Improve existing marketing campaigns with Google AdWords.
- Embed a map into a new or existing website or web application.
- Display live data that synchs with current location.
- Create a mashup that includes Google Maps.
- Create a custom map for an application.
- Explore the AutoML product line to implement different services for various data types.
- Prepare and label datasets to create custom ML models.
- Train and manage models to produce accurate and fair machine learning models.
- Make predictions using trained models to meet business objectives and needs.