Online or onsite, instructor-led live FreeIPA training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use FreeIPA to centralize the authentication, authorization and account information for an organization's users, groups, and machines.
FreeIPA training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live FreeIPA trainings in Ireland can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
FreeIPA Course Outlines in Ireland
- Install and configure FreeIPA.
- Manage Linux users and clients from a single central location.
- Use FreeIPA's CLI, Web UI and RPC interface to set up and manage permissions.
- Enable Single Sign On authentication across all systems, services and applications.
- Integrate FreeIPA with Windows Active Directory.
- Backup, replicate and migrate an FreeIPA server.