14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Programming experience
- Basic understanding of blockchain networks is helpful
- Experience with Linux
Corda is an open-source, financial-grade distributed ledger that operates in strict privacy in an open, global network. It is aimed at large, financial institutions and is designed to handle complex transactions, while restricting access to transaction data. Although it is similar to a blockchain, it is not a blockchain.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the underlying technologies behind Corda as they build and deploy a Corda based application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Corda to build, deploy, and run a distributed ledger and financial application.
- Use Corda to record, manage and automate legal agreements between business partners.
- Implement privacy and scalability in decentralised applications.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Getting Started with Corda
Setting up a Corda Network
Creating a Corda based application
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Course:Blockchain for Developers