14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Basic knowlege of Linux
Samba is an Open Source / Free Software suite that provides file and print services to all manner of SMB/CIFS clients, including Linux and the numerous versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
This course is suitable for developers and engineers who work with preexisting Samba instances, or who intend to integrate Samba into their work flow.
No two courses are delivered the same. Each course is tailored to your specific requirements.
- Installing Samba from packages
- Installing Samba from source
- Upgrading Samba
- File Sharing
- How POSIX permissions map to Windows permissions
- Differences between POSIX and Windows ACLs
- Print Serving
- Password Storage
- Samba VFS (Virtual File System) modules
- Recycle bin
- Antivirus integration
- Backup and restore
- Performance tuning
- What makes Samba a domain member
- Available ID mapping backends
- NSS service
- PAM authentication
- Coexistence with NFS
- What makes Samba a domain controller
- Services and ports involved in Domain Control
- Setting up Samba as an Active Directory Domain Controller
- Joining an additional Samba DC to an existing Active Directory
- The AD functional levels
- Storing Windows profiles and logon scripts
- Authenticating other services against Samba AD
- Setting up RFC2307 in AD
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Directory Replication Service (DRS)
I like the logic of training.
I like TCP/IP.
周 涛 - 博世汽车苏州
reaffirm my knowledge and learn many new things
Vale of glamorgan council; Vale of glamorgan council
Course:Cisco ASA/Pix Operation