21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of basic SAP Hana concepts
- Experience with SAP ERP
- SAP functional consultants
SAP S/4 HANA (S/4Hana) is SAP's next generation business suite and is built on SAP's in-memory HANA database platform.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at functional consultants who wish to setup, migrate and manage the SAP S/4 HANA Business Suite.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure SAP S/4 Hana on premise or in the cloud.
- Understand SAP S/4 Hana architecture and capabilities
- Migrate from existing versions of SAP Business Suite to to SAP S/4 Hana
- Understand how security is implemented in SAP S/4 Hana
- Improve mobility of SAP applications using SAP Fiori
- Test, debug and deploy SAP S/4 Hana to production
- Explore how SAP S/4 can be integrated with SAP S/4 Cloud to provide a comprehensive enterprise solution.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- SAP S/4 Hana vs SAP Hana vs SAP Business Suite
Setting up SAP S/4 Hana on Premise and in the Cloud
Overview of SAP S/4 HANA Features and Architecture
Navigating the Next Generation GUI for SAP
Defining Internal and External Data Sources
Accessing, Processing and Analyzing Data in SAP S/4 HANA
Working with SAP S/4 HANA Finance
Working with S/4 HANA Enterprise Management (EM)
Analyzing Real-Time Data with SAP S/4 HANA
Case Study: Using SAP S/4 HANA to Process Real-time Internet-of-Things (IoT) Data
Modeling Data in SAP SAP S/4 HANA
Understanding SAP S/4 Hana Security (encryption, certification, patching, cyber security, etc.)
Architecting Mobility into SAP Applications using SAP Fiori
Migrating to SAP SAP S/4 HANA
Testing, Debugging and Deploying SAP S/4 Hana
Integrating SAP S/4 HANA with SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
Summary and Conclusion
Her way of talking and knowledge of whole ground of system. Her character is very nice and easy to ask questions.
Course:SAP Sales Order Processing and Supply Chain Management
Lectures with exercises included on top of the knowledge.
Mohammed Alqahtani - Saudi Railways Organization
Course:SAP ERP Fundamentals