14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Experience with Java and Spring
- Software Architects
- Web Developers
RabbitMQ is an open source message broker system for storing and retrieving messages passed by processes, applications, and servers. Spring is a Java framework. Using Java and Spring with RabbitMQ, users can create complex queues, exchanges, bindings, and more.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at software architects and web developers who wish to use RabbitMQ as a messaging middle-ware and program in Java using Spring to build applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Java and Spring with RabbitMQ to build applications.
- Design asynchronous message driven systems using RabbitMQ.
- Create and apply queues, topics, exchanges, and bindings in RabbitMQ
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
RabbitMQ Messaging Middle-Ware
- Messaging protocols overview
- AMQP and MQ
Java and Spring Overview
- Spring API
- Dependency injection
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring RabbitMQ
- Installing and configuring Java
- Installing and configuring Spring
Development in Java and Spring with RabbitMQ
- Writing code
- Working with JSON
- Creating exchanges, topics, queues, and bindings
- Publishing messages
- Configuring a listener
- Creating RabbitMQ APIs
- Handling consumer expectation with DLX
- Handling consumer expectation without DLX
- Handling expectation with TTL
- Using the retry mechanism for exchanges
- Using the Spring retry mechanism for exchanges
Advanced Spring and RabbitMQ
- Configuring queues with Spring AMQP
- Configuring exchanges with Spring AMQP
- Creating bindings between queues and exchanges
- Using RabbitMQ plugins
- Receiving and processing messages from different applications
Summary and Conclusion
Deep knowledge and coverage of the subject. Good delivery and presentation. Respectful and engaging with the audience. Very nice person.
I liked the fact I was able to provide some input into what subjects areas I expected on the course, hence the trainer made some alterations to include them.
I generally liked the variability.
Everything was fine.
I enjoyed the practical examples on how concepts can be applied.
Ministry of Home Affairs
That it was very practical.
Course:RabbitMQ with .NET
I was very pleased with how the training covered all the topics in the curriculum and focused on the ones we were most in need of.
Lilliahna Martin - Payspan, Inc.; Payspan, Inc.
I liked the hands-on approach of the training.
I genuinely liked the ha; Federation; Shovel.
Raymundo Maciel Yelmi
The trainer was an expert on his subject and was able to answer every single question.
Ioannis Bitros - BYTE Computer
Fulvio used the limited time (2 days only) very efficiently and gave all the information possible as much as he can. The training was very well prepared, we had no issues about the installations and our tests.
Koray Akay - Payvision
Practical, trainer approach.
Sławomir Wojtczak - PGE Systemy
Manpreet(Trainer ) was well prepared and he knows what is doing and teaching.
Course:RabbitMQ with .NET
How interactive and discursive the training was
He is very knowledgeable and introduced us to several new tools and functions in the rabbitmq world.