14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Medium to high level techinical and management skills.
- Current CTOs
- Potential CTOs
- Technical Directors
- Technical Managers
A Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is the person in charge of all technology-related issues in a company.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at current CTOs and upcoming CTOs such as technical directors or technical managers who wish to acquire the technical and managerial perspective needed to be an effective CTO.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Hire and lead a vibrant and innovative technical team.
- Effectively adopt and manage the technology needed to develop great products.
- Apply useful techniques and strategies for managing products and projects.
- Scale the company business and move it in the right direction.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of the CTO Role
The Role of Technology within the Context of Business
Working with Business Managers
Building and Managing a Strong Technical Team
- Hiring, guiding, growing, and firing
Strengthening Team Communications
Contributing to a Great Corporate Culture
Creating a Product Strategy
- Implementing agile methodologies
Developing a Product Roadmap
Measuring Performance through Data Analytics
Choosing the Platform and Technology
- Frameworks, languages, and tools
Managing the DevOps Cycle
- Building, deploying, testing, and releasing
Supporting the Sales and Marketing Team
- Dealing with crisises
Securing Systems and Data
Forecasting Growth and Future Resource Needs
Funding New Initiatives
Future Outlook and Trends for CTOs
Summary and Conclusion