7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Azure
Azure is a comprehensive set of cloud services that enables developers, IT professionals, and organizations to build, deploy, and operate applications and infrastructure services. The Azure Command Line Interface (CLI) is an open source, cross-platform command line tool that makes creating and managing Azure resources easier.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to get started using the Azure CLI.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of using the Azure CLI
- Learn techniques for managing resources using the Azure CLI
- Apply their learnings to practical real-world problems involving virtual machines, resource management, storage accounts, web apps, and SQL databases
- Automate their API using Azure service principals
- IT Professionals
- DevOps E
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Overview of the Azure Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Managing Your Solutions with Azure CLI and Resource Manager
- Installing the Azure CLI
- Logging into Azure
- Dealing with Multiple Azure Subscriptions
Creating and Managing Virtual Machines
Creating a Resource Group
Listing Resources and Configuring Output Formats
Using the Azure Cloud Shell
Creating and Managing Storage Accounts
Managing Blobs, Queues, Tables, and File Shares
Creating and Managing Web Apps
Creating and Managing SQL Databases
Connecting a Web App to an SQL Database
Using the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) for Resource Deployment
- Creating an ARM Template
- Deploying the Template
- Customizing the Template
Using Service Principals for Automation
- Creating an Azure Service Principal for Your Application
- Configuring Access and Managing Roles
- Using Managed Service Identity for Azure Functions
Getting Help on Azure
Summary and Troubleshooting
That the trainer was able to adapt to specific questions/situations
Course:Kubernetes on Azure (AKS)
Calmness and self-mastery of the lecturer and huge knowledge, transmitted in a simple and simple way, supported by practical examples. One of the better trainings I've participated in.
Tomasz Czajka - Unit4 Polska sp. z o.o.
Course:Introduction to Azure
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course:Cloud Computing Overview
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course:Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
He had a very good manner,
Course:IoT Fundamentals and Frontiers : For Managers, CXO, VP, Investors and Entrepreneurs